Tom Piwowar wrote:
Michael, if the creator of a PDF file locks it you have to respect that lock.
That is the law. Any speech about breaking the lock violates the DMCA. You
either respect the lock, find a more open supplier, or apply to the LOC for a
waver (I think they accept petitions every 2 years).

I apologize for bringing up the issue and for drawing in others to provide
workarounds.

Michael

Michael S. Altus, PhD, ELS
Intensive Care Communications, Inc.®
Biomedical Writing and Editing
Baltimore MD; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The year's hottest artists on the
red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.