>I apologize for bringing up the issue and for drawing in others to provide
>workarounds.

Thank you. I wish we lived in a freer country, but we don't.

So that our shackles don't get screwed even tighter everyone needs to pay
attention to the Network Neutrality law introduced in Congress this week.
Rep. Markey (D-Mass) has introduced the "Internet Freedom Act of 2008"
with Rep. Pickering (R-Mo.).

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=206503693