>I was just wondering if it was reliable for photo storage.  I have so
>many external  hard disks stacked on my desk for photo backup that
>I'm running out of space...and sweating from the heat. ;-)

Why not Google's Picasa? It is specifically designed for photo storage
and has many useful features for sharing photos. Maintains and uses the
EXIF metadata.

Supports Mac, Linux, and even Windows.

1 GB is free, 10 GB is $20/year, 40 GB is $75/year... 400 GB is $500/year.

If you really have 600 GB of photos then I don't think any online
solution will be appropriate because upload times will be too slow. My
rough guess is that uploading 600 GB would take you around 10,000 hours.
It is easier to get a 1 TB external drive for around $225.