>Interestingly opera 9.50b browser puts up a warning for antennaweb.org  as a
>registered malware risk site...??

McAfee Site Advisor gives them a green check mark. As do I.

>I went there and found my location and it shows only 2 digital channels none
>of which is what I get ...it's inaccurate.

I don't know how often they update their data. It used to be that antenna
information did not change for decades at a time. These days my Replay
changes its channel line up several times a year.

Looking at the list for my area it is showing entries for planned 2009
changes so I assume they are keeping up.

Did you enter your tower height in the options section?

>I wonder if there are differences in what box you get.

I expect there would be big differences. There are big differences in
various tuner technologies. That is why I'm looking for real specs and
real reviews.

>I would rather eat dirt than pay for cable.

Amen.