I don't understand Tom. You say $75/ yr. for 1150 mins. from T-Mobile. Don't you mean $75/ mo.?

db

Tom Piwowar wrote:
I am interested in knowing the name of your current cell phone company, and why you made the switch (assuming that "renewed" indicates that you switched, not that you purchased a year's worth of time), and details of your plan (unless of course, you consider my request unseemly prying).

Nope. I'm still with TMobile. I purchased a year's more time: 1150 minutes for $100 plus my unused minutes rolled over. So far I'm buying $50 and $100 in alternating years so I'm averaging $75/year for cell service.