> i do not seem to have an "attachments" folder in vista.  xp had
> programs>qualcom>eudora>attachments.  is there one?  i searched the c
> drive and cannot find a folder with that name.

I don't know about your other question, but Vista in general does not want
data to be stored under the Program Files folder (which is very sensible, by
the way).

If Eudora has been updated correctly for Vista, it will put them somewhere
else. The most likely candidate is somewhere in your user folder, like
AppData.  You may also have a folder named ProgramData that you could look
at.

Is there no info in the help or on their web site?