Subject:        TERMINATION OF YOUR STARPOWER WEBMAIL ACCOUNT
Date:   Thu, 21 Aug 2008 03:38:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:   Starpower Webmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Dear Subscriber,

          TERMINATION OF YOUR STARPOWER WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the
fact that it has come to our notice that one or more of our subscribers
are introducing a very strong virus into our system and it is affecting
our network.We are trying to find out the specific person.
For this reason all subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND
PASSWORD for us to verify and have them cleared against this virus.
Failure to comply will lead to the termination of your Account in the
next 48 hours.

Information to send;
EMAIL ADDRESS:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:

Hoping to serve you better.

Sincerely,

Starpower Support

(c) 2008 RCN Digital Services, LLC. All rights reserved.

**
**  policy, calmness, a member map, and more at http://www.cguys.org/
**