On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Eric S. Sande <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Reference, please.
>>>

> OK, got it.  Safety first is what we preach every day and is
> what I expect from my employees.
>
> If we did it wrong we will fix it.
>
> There have been a few about FIOS installation caused fires on TechDirt.
The Last one I found is a year old.  (
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20070906/113055.shtml)

I didn't have a problem and shooed off my installer after he got the outside
wiring done because I had a last minute errand that needed running.  I got
the network hub installed without a hitch by myself.

John Duncan Yoyo