Well, I have already registered the domain name for one year at a cost of $2 so that I can't now stay away. But the web host is a different company, 3essentials.

Tom Piwowar wrote:
It is ironic that I have gotten very little spam as a result of my " public" domain registration, but I have gotten buckets of unsolicited offers from GoDaddy as the result or registering a domain with them. Some of the GoDaddy offers were deciptively written to fool the unwary. Stay away!

*