I bought myself a sled to hold a 2nd HDD in the Ultrabay2000 of my
UltrabaseX3 into which I slide my ThinkpadX31 2672XXL PIVm1.4 XPproSP3
notebook computer.  I wonder if there is a limitation on the capacity of the
HDD I could put in there (takes a 9.5mm thick, 2.5" PATA IDE HDD) based on
the CPU (Intel 855PM Chipset 82855PM Memory Controller 8280 IDBM (ICH4M) I/O
Controller) or what?  Also, if there is a limitation, then could a larger
drive be installed simply using a partition scheme to break it into several
virtual drives?  How can I figure this out?