> For a small business, I would generally recommend using computers they
would
> otherwise discard and set up two, replicated MySQL servers for a reliable
> database that won't stop if one computer or one disk drive fails.
>
> You could do the same thing with two older computers that still work
> reliably, setting up replicated NAS.

Is that read/write (RW) replication?  That's a difficult problem to solve.
Do you achieve it through the filesystem or the database (ie: replaying the
commands)?  Are both replicas (or master + replica(s)) RW at the same
time?  Or, one is RW and others RO, and if the RW goes away, one of the RO
replicas is promoted (automatically?) to RW status?

Any pointers/URLs for how-to documents would be much appreciated.