>>You can either enjoy choice or being told what to do.  I promise to
>>act surprised as to what decision you make.
>
> God, what a nasty person.

I didn't think I was being nasty at all; far less than Herr Doctor
usually is.  It was a poke at Betty and what I know of her
predilections as to computers.  If you're not going to come to the
meetings, you'll have to keep up some other way.

I also know that she prefers Nokia phones, so it really had nothing to
do with phones choices per se.  Nokia just signed on with Microsoft,
so that may change:  http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10037506-94.html

Do you actually have something to contribute to the conversation, or
are you just heckling?