The open-source Android based phones will starting popping up any time now. Google's in October for $199 from T-Mobile I think.

db

Tom Piwowar wrote:
Of all the Iphone competitors out there this might be a worthy adversary.

With Apple now on the third iteration of the iPhone you would think that somebody who was already in the cell phone business would have been able to develop a competitor. I just can't believe it is taking them so long.