From: gerald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 9:30 AM
To: rlsimon
Subject: RE: Lightning fast FIOS died again

when i got comcast cable, it was a new fangled thing.  had problems for the
first year, then rock solid.

got dsl verizon for my factory.  they did not even have real working
software to establish a connection in my factory.  once they got it ironed
out, worked great.

today, i plan to buy a wireless desktop adaptor so i can hack into my
neighborhood wireless networks.

my wife has a mac, so she had no problem hacking in.

regards

jer