This is less than 5 years old. I was able to find a motherboard manual
and the only lights it shows are wired from the motherboard up to the
front panel. The switch light does come on and the amber light below
it comes on momentarily and then goes off. I haven't been able to find
out what the amber light is for.

Richard P.