To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:36 PM
Subject: [CGUYS] Low battery voltage warning?

Lately when I boot up my computer I get a warning that says something like:
"Warning - low system battery voltage, hit F1 to continue or F2 to run
utility"  Nothing happens when I hit F1 or F2 and the only way I can get
anything to happen is to turn power off and on.  Today, I had to do this 3
times before it powered up.  I've never had this problem before, until the
past week and now seems to be happening more frequently.  Any ideas on
what's going on or what can be done?  Is my Dell 8300 desktop in its
deaththroes, about to crash for good?!

Maybe I better leave computer on in case I can't restart it and not see any