If the HD is set to "cable select" (CS), then the Zip drive has to be set the same way. If the HD is set to "master", then the zip drive has to be "slave).

Mike

rlsimon wrote:
I got the new maxtor drive in and restored the image using EZGigII software
which worked just fine ...however, the thing won't see my internal iomega
zip 100 drive ...downloaded the latest driver package for it ...still
doesn't see it ...rebooted and still no good ...looked in bios and no sign
of it ...jumper on hdd is set to cable select like the other one was
...slave on ribbon goes to zip drive ...light shows on front during boot
time ...what now?