Nothing's perfect neehow izit?

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Sacks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:12 PM
To: RLeeSimon
Subject: RE: Gillis v Apple

Maybe this is just a "California" thing but most of the class-action lawsuit
things I get in the mail aren't really about "change" or trying to effect
one.

Often, they're about suing a company that projected 10 cents per share
earnings and only made 8 cents per share - clearing misleading their
investors.