From: Stephen Brownfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:08 PM
Subject: Vonage vs Verizon

We currently have Verizon DSL (in my wife's name) and Verizon phone (in
my name).  Our long distance is Sprint (tied to my wife's cell phone).
We live on a farm and our house is over a 1/4 mile back from the road,
thus I've been under the impression that cable is out not an option. My wife
is thinking about switching to Vonage.  It would have to be over
the Verizon DSL line.  She said she ran a test and our DSL service just
meets Vonage's minimum needs.
Is this a wise move?
What are the pros 7 cons?
What should we be looking for?