Follow up: I went to Comcast's help site and found out that they use TrendMicro for a spam filter, and it has identified verizon.net as a spam source and blocked everything. Now I don't know what to do.

Mike

Mike Sloane wrote:
All of the messages I have sent in the last two days to recipients with comcast.net IDs are bouncing back with the explanation: "Reason: Illegal host/domain name found Remote system: dns;mx2.comcast.net TCP|206.46.173.3|51451|76.96.30.116|25"

Has anyone else had that problem? Or is it something local? It appears to be a DNS problem from what little I can make of the explanation.

Mike