Tom,

While admire you as an avid Mac supporter, your a wimp on this issue. You are hardly an authority on law, if you were, I'd never hire you as my attorney. We live in America. It's the 2nd amendment for freedom of speech. No DMCA supersedes the constitution. A lot of people believe they don't have the money to fight such a fight. You don't need money, just backing. And there's plenty of that. So if the DMCA wants to take this all the way to the supreme court, I say go for it! We'll whomp their ass.