At 09:12 PM 01/26/2009 -0600, Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote
You have every right to, but also understand all manufacturers warranties are still valid.

Do you think a manufacturer would stand behind damage most likely caused in the store's warehouse? They might have in my case, as it was pretty obvious that all of the packing material wasn't in the box. Styro blocks were along one side, but not the other. I saw the breakage before ever taking it out of the box, so back to the store it went!

Sue