>I scanned a document and all went well. I sent it by e-mail as
>attachment but it arrived in a large size not only filling the whole
>e-mail page but going much beyond (jpeg). How can I email the
>documento in a size that fits the page?

You may not have done anything wrong, except perhaps using JPEG instead
of TIFF. Documents are typically scanned at 200 dpi or more. Screen
resolution is around 80 dpi.

The person who got the email should not be previewing it in the email
program. The email program was not designed to do that. They should have
opened it in Microsoft Photo Editor or some other program. Such programs
can handle a higher-resolution graphic properly.

If you were to rescan or downsample the document it would get blurry.
Text might no longer be readable.