Well, Jabber makes a gadget which turns any 1/8 inch jack into
bluetooth and their BT8010 headphones will pair with two devices at
the same time and possibly do what you want.  When I tried it, since
the second device was not bluetooth, I had to stop it and switch
devices on the headset, but at least no wires.

on Thursday 01/29/2009 Rev. Stewart Marshall(popoz...@earthlink.net) wrote
 > I know of some headphones, not ear buds that are bluetooth and work
 > with a variety of bluetooth appliances including phones, mp3 players
 > and computers.
 >
 > Stewart
 >

 > At 09:08 PM 1/29/2009, you wrote:
 > >Does anyone know if there is a blue tooth ear bud that will work in
 > >a coordinated way with any misc. blue tooth equipped MP3 player AND
 > >any blue tooth equipped cellphone?
 > >
 > >My reason for asking: In order to follow NPR's talk shows as I
 > >travel around on business during the day, with my pocket digital FM
 > >radio I often use one ear bud of a corded set of stereo earbuds
 > >(keeping the other ear free for whatever ...).  I also use a regular
 > >cellphone and when I get a call or something else comes up that
 > >demands both ears,   I have to turn off the radio remove the earbud
 > >/ coil it up etc.  Often it gets in tangles, caught up with my
 > >scarf, my seatbelt etc... in any case, as much as I enjoy listening
 > >to the radio shows, the corded headphone often ends up being a pain
 > >the you know what!
 > >
 > >I see people using single blue tooth ear buds for cellphones and it
 > >occurred to me that it would be really great if I could use one of
 > >them with a blue tooth equipped MP3 player / FM radio combo that are
 > >on the market now.
 > >
 > >And if I did, and I had a blue tooth equipped cellphone, and I got a
 > >call on the phone ... could I just interrupt the talk show and take
 > >the call by tapping on the earbud.
 > >
 > >Seems like I read about some cellphone earbud model that does that
 > >but I can't remember what it was.
 > >
 > >Anybody know?
 > >
 > >ps:  I'm not interested in stereo earbuds because I never listen to
 > >music in this way and I don't want to tie  up both ears.
 > >"Multi-tasking" is  the name of the game!

 > Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
 > mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
 > Prince of Peace www.princeofpeaceozark.org
 > Ozark, AL  SL 82