I will often start with Wikipedia to get a grounding in terminology to be used for other searches, and to check out their outside links.

On Feb 11, 2009, at 6:57 PM, mike wrote:

Ah a rare time I agree with Tom. More problems in that many school endorse
the use of wikipedia for historical references etc.  Frightening.  The
greater degree of lack of import means the greater chance I'll go to wiki to
read about it.

Mike