> I went to the Microsoft website this week for information. It > turned out to be in a Silverlight video. Silverlight doesn't > run on the Mac I was using. > > MS has cooperated with Flip4Mac to replace Windows Media Player, yet
> their Silverlight doesn't run

Are you saying that Silverlight's Mac plugin doesn't work? I hadn't heard that.

I have a PowerMac, as do millions of Mac users. Need Intel Mac to use the current Silverlight, and it doesn't run very well either. Didn't want to boot the new Mac just to look up something minor at MS. Maybe I'll use Moonlight on X11. How is Silverlight BETTER than Flash or MPEG that both work on almost all computers?

"Light Up the Web    Silverlight powers rich application experiences wherever the
Web works."

Yeah, sure, whatever. Pointless.

Betty