On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Tom Piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Microsoft says that, for February, Live Search and Google had roughly
> equal share, at around 48 percent apiece, with little search traffic
> going to Yahoo or any of the other search players.

  If Google doesn't stop informing me that they cannot respond to my
search requests because said requests resemble malicious code, then
I'll certainly be forded to perform searchs elsewhere.  I am told by
someone in the computer field that Google is having some sort of issue
with this problem of misidentifying legitimate searches as being
malicious in nature.

  Steve