This is what is known in the UNIX world as an "honor virus". You have to put in place software you know to be illegitimate and give it administrative access to install, or do something otherwise known to be self destructive.

If I were dumb enough to do this I could discover that shock of shock my enterprise heavily firewalled role restricted servers are vulnerable.

Got root / admin + malware = got security issue.

Matthew