Oh, that's just wonderful. Now, in addition to texting, sexting, twittering, web surfing, and general yakking, we can look forward to drivers and pedestrians using their hand-held devices for watching soap operas, "reality" TV, and ball games instead of paying any attention to their surroundings. Lo, the wonders of modern science!

I am neither technophobic nor a Luddite, but I am underwhelmed by some of these "advances" in technology.

Mike

Chris Dunford wrote:
"Washington will be the first U.S. city to get free digital TV broadcasts
for mobile devices like cell phones, laptop computers and in-car
entertainment systems, broadcasters were set to announce Monday."

http://tinyurl.com/cpzoht