> >From what I have read, M$ is not giving out much information about
> what
> has changed. Why am I not surprised?

Results 1 - 10 of about 4,090,000 for vista disk management
http://www.google.com/search?q=vista+disk+management&rls=com.microsoft:en-us
&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Heck, I'll give you the first one, no extra charge:
http://www.tweakvista.com/articles/38991/resize-partitions-with-vista-disk-m
anagement/

Posted 6/28/2006
1.Click on the Start Button and right click on Computer and select Manage.
2.Expand the Storage section and select Disk Management.
3.Then just right click on any partition and select either Expand or Shrink
to change the size of the partition.
4. Wipe brow.

Only 4,089,999 to go.