On Mon, 18 May 2009, Matthew Taylor wrote:
If you still think "Like Mac" = Liberal then you have not been paying attention on this forum.

Yes, Matt here is pretty conservative, but uses a Mac. Chris Dunford
seems rather liberal, but uses Windows. I personally use Linux when
I can (personal machines), but use Windows at work; however, I'd
describe myself as liberal. I can see how one might think that a
conservative might want to "fit in" with the majority by using Windows,
but I don't think that really works out in the real world (after all,
there are probably as many rationals for being conservative as there
are conservatives, and the same for us liberals).