In one recent case I saw, emails sent via AOL were rejected (554 The message was rejected because it contains prohibited virus or spam content - 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable). The apparent symptom was that the plain text messages each contained a URI. The real cause was probably a configuration issue at the target system coupled with that system being flagged by Spamhaus. This is similar to what the Rev said. Assuming you sent the message and got an error message back, you can get some clues from that. Good luck.

-Andy

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
No they are using some sort of blanket policy which tags some ISP's and emails as viruses.

I have had this happen before from a sterile email account.

Right now I have a few members of a email list I manage that are being blocked by Cox.Net no warning no note just blocked.

Stewart