Last I knew www.geeks.com was also selling some refurbed Macs

Stewart

At 06:46 PM 5/27/2009, you wrote:
Url ? I tried froogle and the prices were all over the map due to os release versions and different memory and graphic cards.

Any vendors/sites that you would recommend looking at?
Microcenter seems to be the same price; was it a sale special?
Any other local dealers that would have a lower price than Apple?
Were these new units or refurbished?

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:29:03PM -0400, t.piwowar wrote:
> On May 27, 2009, at 8:02 AM, Paul Cannon wrote:
>> The least expensive new Mac Mini I saw was 599$ on apple's site. That
>> is an extra 300$ not 100 or 150.
>> I could purchase an additional machine for that price.
>
> Not my fault that your area poor shopper. I recently bought several at
> $450 so that is the price I cited. I later saw them advertised at $415.
> No the Apple Online Store is not where you go for the lowest prices, but
> I have read of cases where their retail store will match prices.

> --
> believed to be clean.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net