It is not a permanent solution but a temp solution.

My best idea is to buy and get some web space and park files on the web and use FTP to upload and then make links for people to download them.

Yousendit is costly as a few others pointed out. But for a one off it can be great.

What I usually do is use a website I manage and set up a web page with downloadable links and send folks there to download files.

I upload the files to the web site and let folks get them at their leisure.

Stewart