I found that page in my searching also..this was one of those pages that was
very useful...or not.  It seems pretty vague.  You could be ok, or you might
not be.  The temp listed for my class of CPU seems to be near what I'm
hitting so...we'll see I suppose.  You wouldn't think reporting the temp of
a cpu would be so hard to pin down since that is such an important factor in
the health of the computer.

Thanks, I might just open it up and stick a big fan on it while I transcode.