On Jun 12, 2009, at 6:29 PM, Marcio wrote:
But, just curious. Why? Why IE 8 has this problem? Here goes my passion for computers...

Marcio, are you trying to start a fight? If we tell you why the WFBs will be howling for weeks.

IMHO, we keep IE on our computer because it is required, not because it is any good. But be careful, as I've noted before, M$ was attempting a drive-by on FireFox to inject bugs, making FireFox less appealing. You will need to take some care to keep your FireFox clean. Don't install stuff that M$ says will make FireFox better. Don't be trusting.