From: Steve Rigby [mailto:phartz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:29 AM
Subject: Gmail issue

   I see on the Google Blog that others are having this current
"Unable to connect" problem with GMail.  This problem also surfaced
back in March, in May and earlier in July, as well as numerous other
times in the past.

   I'll just wait and be patient.  This only causes a problem for
using the browser to access my account.  POP mail to and from GMail is
still working fine.  I am glad I set that up from the outset.

   Steve