Dunno what he wants...

Maybe  http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptslack.asp

Or what??

-----Original Message-----
From: phartz...@gmail.com [mailto:phartz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: disk tool..can't recall the name

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM, mike<xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've got two drives, identical hardware, one is a direct copy/backup of
the
> other.  The internal one shows 20 gigs less then the external backup.
 This
> after running the sync, running defrag and error checking the the drives.
>
> There is a disk tool that is free that shows who/what/when/where your HD
> space has gone and I can't recall the name for anything.

  When asking such questions, it is always helpful to inform readers
what OS you are needing such a tool for.  Almost invariably, when OS
info is not provided, it turns out to be a Windows user because they
seem to forget that not everyone uses Windows.  That being the case,
and since it is therefore virtually certian that you are needing a
utility for a Windows machine, i cannot be of any help.  Can someone
please help this Windows user?

  Steve