> I used to do all my computing at a data center, 40 years ago. I remember
> being liberated. I don't want to go back to those days.

The only thing worse than being at a data center was having a single
terminal quite some distance away from a data center and discovering
that your phone line was defective.  For some reason, I just can't get
excited over using a cloud based word-processor or its equivalent for
common computing tasks, meaning of course I have little to no love for
turning computers back into the equivalent of dumb terminals.