> > Don't bother arguing with this bunch. What they have inflicted on this
> > List in recent months is much like what the USA has had inflicted on it
> > in recent weeks of wild attacks against rational health care. I don't
> > know if you have been following any of this from afar, doctor, but it
> > has been crazy. No rationality, just insults. Very sad.

I agree.  I know that expect much better from our elected representatives
and their lapdogs in the press.

It's sad that a country that once prided itself on free expression has
rulers and elites who can only look down their noses and spew slurs those
that choose to speak their minds.  Dissent is now treated as treason.