> Everyone shots themselves in the foot sometimes.
>
> Sometimes better than others.
>
> The government is not perfect but neither are we.
>
> Capitalism is not perfect either.
>
> There are some things better handle under the capitalist strategy and
> other things not.

I find it odd that people look to a system that has only made things much
less affordable over the years, not the system that has made most things
much more affordable, as the preferred solution to accessible health care.

Under a free market (not capitalist) option you have choices.

Under the guvmint option, you have none.

That is the critical difference.

I never claimed it to be perfect.  Just much, much better.