I've found this list to be pretty quick at answering questions. Here, I'll test it. How do I get Safari to open when I click on a link in Mail? I've got it set to Firefox now, but want to change back to Safari. I used to know this, but this morning I couldn't find the preference to switch.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726