On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Jeff Miles<jmile...@charter.net> wrote:

>        I was born and lived in Idaho for many years. I'm a strong supporter
> of gun rights. But these idiots bring guns to a presidential speeches need
> to be locked up just for being stupid.

  They bring their guns to those events not for protection - there are
plenty of police at these functions - but rather to convey a veiled
threat of death to those who oppose their views.  Note than some of
them carry a sign that harkens back to the Revolutionary War about how
the tree of liberty is watered in part by the blood of tyrants.

  Thanks to the internet we can all see these fools and be aware of
what they are trying to convey.

  Steve