Yesterday I decided to try and get my Hauppauge Win TV USB 2 working with my
notebook running Win 7 RC.  Drivers run fine and WinTV 2000 run as well and the
video appears just fine.  However I can't get the audio to play.  I've got RCA
cables going into a stereo mini-jack into the line in in the device; this
arrangement had worked in the past.  Under recording devices I've got "Line /
USB Audio Device" set as default.  Is there anything else I can look at or
should I just use WinXP for this?

tia...

 - Joe