Sorry to say, but you sound like the guy who sits on his porch and yells at the kids for being on his lawn. I don't know this for sure, but I'm guessing the mail carriers aren't allowed to actually put something in your home. So using the mail slot probably isn't a legal option for them. I do know for sure that only the USPS is allowed to use your mail box. This is why you get things from pizza companies and others hanging on your door knob. As for the signing for things. Would you be complaining if they left something important that was then stolen by some sleaze bag? You always have the option of not picking up the package or letter that need a signature. And when it comes to the postal employee pay, I don't think they get paid enough. The employees at all the postal stations in my area are some of the friendliest people I've met. I know I couldn't do their job and remain that friendly.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726