>       She said "we", she didn't say you. We aren't including you. So don't
> bother voting next election. It won't be counted. You're not included.
> Oh, we'll still be taking SS out of your paycheck. Probably L&I as
> well, but you aren't part of our government. Wow, how freeing that
> must feel. A man of the world.

Oh!  To the heart!  You big meanie.

Yes, it was a very nice DNC talking points post.  Filled with null data and
misty eyed nostalgic naiveté.

"We" ain't been the guvmint for some time now, but please, don't let me
interrupt the fantasy that any of us still have a role to play other than
thrall.

I knew I should have just started punching myself in the head, rather than
let myself get dragged into one of these pointless health care arguments.
It always degrades into partisan idiocy.  Life's too short...