On Sep 18, 2009, at 12:37 PM, mike wrote:
The full version of what happened surrounding GV being rejected (so says
google) or not rejected (so says apple) was finally released.  Google
released a redacted version of their side earlier but now the full version
has been released and it says clearly that Apple rejected the app
completely. Apple's reason of course was the same reason as they stated in the make believe world in which they said they didn't reject it but IF they
were to this would be why...ridiculous reasoning to be sure.

Even if some low-level munchkin rejected it for that reason it is entirely possible that this reason was later rejected by higher management. I tell my staff that this is the reason I have staff.

What's the point of insisting that Apple rejected it? If Apple says they are studying the issue how does it benefit anyone to insist that they stop studying and issue a rejection. This whole argument is silly.