>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Constance Warner
Sent: 09/23/2009 11:28 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Netbooks vs. Notebooks

Even people with smaller hands and slender fingers can have trouble
with the small netbook keyboards.  I bought an Asus Eee PC, hoping
for a portable word processor I could use on the subway or in a car
(as a passenger).  Learning how to use a keyboard built for hobbits
was much harder than I thought it would be.  I made a lot of errors
when my finger slipped off the tiny key I was intending to hit and
contacted an adjacent key instead.  Obviously, when you're using a
netbook on a Metrobus, a plug-in keyboard is not an option.

I have heard of netbooks with keyboards that are slightly larger--
even a little closer to a standard keyboard would be a big help.

Recommendations, anyone?

--Constance Warner