According to WD's website, their newer drives are coming with NTFS.
Presumably just a reflection that they're no longer greatly concerned
about Win9x systems.

I don't really care if they put a filesystem on the drives or not.
What bothered me was that there was no huge warning anywhere. Instead,
I had frustrated employees pulling hair out over erroneous "drive
full" errors.