On Sep 28, 2009, at 9:49 PM, Tony B wrote:
Yet again. If this were MS pulling this stunt, they would certainly be
pilloried. And probably sued by the EU. Where's the outrage here?

You heard about it on Glenn Beck?

Apple is not pushing anything on anybody. It is providing a list of currently available software downloads and patches that it believes are appropriate for the particular computer. You are free to say "yes" or "no.". That is a big difference than some companies forcing software onto their customers computers.

By your silly WFB logic you -- as a Coke drinker -- would be condemning Safeway for stocking Pepsi. "How dare they offer to sell me a product I do not want!" Stamp your feet.